Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Auster JN1. Work in Progress


I thought this might be of interest, it is odd in format as I have copied and pasted from my other work blog https://artinengineeringco.blogspot.com/

She is currently in her "Hanger" (Shed) in my garden on the UK south coast.

 The Auster is partially restored, but still much airframe work to do. She remains in the garden hanger (long shed) but we will have a sort out before winter ready for some more work. Because of this I have presented an online photo for you to see this aeroplane in her heyday and a view from a year or so ago from my kitchen window, "X-ray Uniform" basking in the sunshine. 

I do not own this photo, I have borrowed it from https://www.na3t.org/air/photo/AB00302 Thank you to NA3T


Tucked away in her hanger 2020. WIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

More from Bronson Creek FSX

Bristol Freighters were used regularly moving ore enriched with gold from the Snip Mine to Wrangell 25 mins to the west. I thought what if ....